Every new day is a new opportunity. A new privilege to go about things better and more intelligently. Your life is not the time between when you are born and when you die, it’s the space between this very breath and the next. An excellent life, is a cumulative of excellent moments.
In this journey to financial freedom, you will make mistakes, you will make some tradeoffs that will make your current life look like hard work, you will even fail a few times. Your life will be plagued with ups and downs, but it will be thrilling and exciting. If you go alone, you’ll be terrified, if you go with a guide, you’ll have the pleasure of knowing where it ends even when it’s about to start.
Here are a few thoughts that can guide your journey
1. It’s better to try and fail, than fail because you never had the guts to try. Take guided risks, don’t just take easy choices because you are afraid of what may happen, if you don’t take risks, nothing will happen.
2. Don’t let someone who has given up on his/her dreams talk you out of going after yours. Misery loves company.
3. The elevator to success is bad, you must learn how to use the stairs. Don’t go after get rich quick, it’s another name for get poor fast. Show me anyone you know who got rich quick and is still rich. Don’t look for elevators, be willing to work smart, hard and be consistent.
4. Be patient. He that believes does not need to make haste. All those buildings are not taken, yours can still be created or the existing ones transferred to you. Nothing is finishing, everything is available in abundance, and are waiting for your development to be completed before arriving with you.
5. Never miss an opportunity to document the questions shading your mind and ask them when the opportunity is presented.
Dec 2. No Holds Barred Financial Intelligence Mentorship Session with Adeolu Akinyemi.
Public Price is N25,000.
Today’s price: N7,000
Tomorrow’s price N8,000. Please note that the price you paid will determine your class of seat.
To book a seat today SMS your interest with your name, email and phone numbers and date to +2348072692134 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be contacted on where and when to pay.