It sounds quite cliche that “your attitude determines your altitude”, well it’s as true as ever.
1. Look at the music industry, the ones making the most money are not the best or most talented musicians, they are the ones with this thing called “attitude”
2. Read the biography of great business leaders, it’s not their nationality or training, it’s “attitude”.
3. Look around you, and watch out for those making their trails in the sands of time, what unites them all, is “attitude”.
How do I cultivate this attitude? How do I ginger my swagger? Here are some timeless lessons from the Biography of the Entrepreneurial fathers of America.
1. Take responsibility, not just for your company, but the industry.
2. Build the conviction that God saved your life for a purpose. See the big picture of being on divine assignment.
3. Get a mentor, and develop confidence in the realization that he/she has got your back.
4. Build a way, solidify your relationships and ensure you have a network with you.
Now that you have read it, do it, and teach others the same.
@deoluakinyemi follow me today.