In 15yrs, the world will be more of a global village. Your children will compete with other children around the world for opportunities to work and in business. Children around the world are preparing, is your child prepared?
In just 10yrs, the average human being will have 10 Devices all hooked up to the internet, which of these are you preparing your children on?
In Asia the average 3yr old already has a tab from where they learn, by playing educational games, they are already learning numeracy, literacy and colours – does your child have a tab?
In the West, children are already having a total experience that turns them on academically and makes learning fun by the use of these amazing gadgets. Games like Angry Birds, Bad Piggies and children games have been downloaded over 50million times. Does your child know them?
Here in Nigeria some schools are charging their pupils huge sums and bundling tabs into what primary school students get to use in school, all in the bid to keep them competitive and global. Are your children competitive and global? Do you need to pay N1m per term to keep them competitive?
Chalk is archaic, pencil is getting outdated, the new cool tool for rapid and revolutionary development is the tablet. A2W presents you with one customized specially to aid your child all round global development. As a parent, you can play the same games with your children and keep the communication on.
My Testimony (A2W MD)
My Daughter (Primary 4) and Son (Primary 1) are so in love with the Verizon Tab. I get them to do a number of numeracy sums on it, and they naturally take it more seriously than if it was pen and paper. The glamour of a new tool makes education so exciting. Then I get to tell them that if they do very well, I can get them to play a game. They so love it!
1. Touch Screen technology helps your child with hand and eye coordination. Children love to touch things and a touch screen gives them the ‘action-reaction’ that creates anticipation and keeps them interested while, at the same time, developing their hand-eye coordination. It also allows for a measure of creativity for art and finger painting programs – and without all the mess.
2. Portable! Weighing less than a kg and with a 5-7 hour battery life, you can take it with you anywhere – whether using it in the car or overnight at Grandma’s house. And unless you unlock the internet access to download some new game or a new i-book, there is no need to be near a Wi-Fi hotspot.
3. Extremely Expandable! Easily converted to a powerful general-purpose Wi-Fi tablet as your child matures. Thousands of apps for general tablet use are available in the Google Play Store marketplace. And, having USB ports, an SD card slot and an HDMI port opens up a wide range of possibilities. They can even play their games from the tab on TV
4. More Fun than a Toy! 60+ Pre-Loaded Programs and Games. All the programs for developing visual word and sound associations, reading, math, telling time, art and memory skills are designed to be great fun for kids. And when they have mastered a couple of skill levels, you can unlock one of many pre-loaded most-popular adventure and skill games for them – that are arguably even more educational, but in a different way. And while most parents would like to slow the process, you can virtually watch your child mature before your eyes.
5. 1 Year Warranty! Although we test every feature of your tablet before we ship it to you, sometimes computers just break on their own. If your tablet gets ill anytime within the first year of service, we will be happy to repair or replace it according to our normal warranty procedures as specified in our warranty description.
6. A Time to Bond! Kids grow up way too quickly. We all try to grab onto any opportunity to enjoy a sharing moment with our children.
So, in addition to the obvious educational benefits of this tablet, you shouldn’t overlook taking advantage of spending some quality time with your child in a fun and positive experience you both will always remember.
Looking for a doorway into their world? We’ll provide the medium. You provide the love.
If you would love to create a specially customized tab like this for your children, or you want to resell them on our behalf to other parents, please contact us here FAST. Limited stock available.