Over the last 7 days, I have gotten loads of emails from people asking about GFS, registering, simply asking for clarity or making suggestions. My policy of actioning all mails has actually made me reply all, It’s been tiring and I think it is good I clarify next steps here.
I agree that the previous posting on this site, together with the product description on the GFS site is a bit cerebral and difficult for the average Joe to understand, I’ll try and make it all as simple as possible and clarify the next steps. I’ll try and ensure that each point answers the current FAQs that we have.
Fully Managed Clubs – FMC
1. FMC – Fully Managed Club is our preferred product. In the FMC, one unit costs N50,000 today (the value will change as the investments appreciate) and the minimum anybody can invest is 1 unit. The Vision of FMC is to become a Corporate Raider, taking over companies and turning them around.
2. To indicate interest in being part of the club, you need to send us your registration form filled and sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 20th of the month ahead(March 20 for this month). And pay before or within the first 3 days of the month (in this case of April). The account details for payment is currently Oceanic Bank, Ac Name: GUTS (Generis Universal Tactical Solutions, Ac No: 1411101004853, payment should only be made after approval.
3. Your form will be assessed, and approved based on genuineness of your source of funds. This is to protect all of us.
4. We will be using the stock market as the primary investment for these funds in the next 6 months. All funds will go into the stock market and will attract CSS fees, tax and COT averaging 5%. Another value of similar percentages will be taken by CSS again when pulling out investments in shares.
5. The board of FMC consisting of Generis Solutions delegates, will have the final say on which investments to make. The vision for this first year (April 07 to March 08) is 90% returns and they are accountable for these results. Amongst these delegates are people with track record of managing similar systems and generating 700% returns in less than 2yrs, free lance analysts, technology experts and myself.
6. In the event that FMC makes a return of exactly 90% after the first year, only 3% which services operation costs for the funds will be charged on the nett asset. No other bonuses will accrue to the FMC Managers. In the event of exceeding 90% however, say 100%, FMC Managers will earn 50% of the excess, which in this case is 5%. These values will be prorated for anyone who is less than a year by year end, or anyone who wants out before year end.
7. FMC Members can request to leave the club at any time, their units will be offered for sale internally first before externally. There is also an opportunity to divest partially. The GFS also has the right to terminate anybodies membership and pay in full in the event of suspicion of dubious activities.
8. The FMC club is not limited in number of members. If we grow to be 100,000+ great! It means we fast track to becoming a company.
9. The key hallmarks of GFS will be integrity, visibility and transparency.
10. FMC members will get a number in the order of their registration. This number will be useful in awarding extra benefits in the future.
11. For all those buying many units, It is advisable that if you are dropping values higher than 1Million, that you deposit it for as many times as does not put you on the spot light. EFCC is alerted on any one transfer from individuals above 1Million. You might want to pay in 11 cheques if putting in 10Million. This information is applicable to all that have submitted their registration forms as well.
12. People can participate from anywhere in the world, the only challenge right now is that they should find a way of converting the money into Naira and crediting the account. We are not opening a domiciliary account yet to stay clean of money laundering charges as the account is a new one.
13. You can choose to contribute one lump sum (preferred) or plan to buy a slot every month. You can also pair up with a friend or friends if you cannot pick a unit by yourself. This is not exclusively for the already wealthy.
GGR – Generis Guaranteed Returns
This is a low risk guaranteed returns investment package,with potentials to give people an opportunity to earn as much as 200% per annum.
The vision of GGR is to help 1 million people increase their chances of success.
How does this work?
1. A minimum of N100,000 guarantees a 3% monthly return while a minimum of N200,000 guarantees a 5% monthly return. These are low risk investments and low returns
2. Each investment however has the opportunity of rising to 20% per month. This is because there is a referral system. For every one you refer, you earn 0.5% per month of their investment, and 0.25% of whoever they refer, and 0.125% of the investment of the 3rd generation. These returns will be trackable in each individual account on the portal online.
3. There is a maximum number of members that can be on the first leg. As soon as the number of slots available for the first leg are filled anybody else coming in, will be a referral of these first leg people in the order of their numbers and how many referrals they already have. This is to compensate the first people to join GGR and the most active of the lot.
4. All the money’s made from referrals will be paid to the individuals at the end of the year. Application can be made to receive a bulk of it at a point of need earlier. These applications will be screened on a case by case basis.
5. To enroll for this, fill the forms and send as mail to email@example.com, copy firstname.lastname@example.org for now too. Forms should be in on the 20th of the month preceding the month of payment.
6. Payments should be made within the first 5 days of the month and returns will be received within the second week of the next month.The account details for payment is currently Oceanic Bank, Ac Name: GUTS (Generis Universal Tactical Solutions, Ac No: 1411101004853, payment should only be made after approval.
7. People who signed on for GGR can only opt out after 1 full year.
8. People can participate from anywhere in the world, the only challenge right now is that they should find a way of converting the money into Naira and crediting the account. We are not opening a domiciliary account yet to stay clean of money laundering charges as the account is a new one.
I hope this is a lot clearer now? A copy of this will also be made available as an addendum to the initial document. Looking forward to working closely with all that are interested. I also hope this reduces the need for personal mails.
I’m also thinking we organize a big meeting in April/May in Nigeria and another one in June for the UK, let me have your thoughts. Till then, lets roll.