Forward to men or through ladies to their men.
1. You are not meant to be in competition with your wife for who earns more, you should be in collaboration to achieve your common goals.
2.If you are earning more than your wife today, don’t puff up and mess up. Those who start fast usually need to hand over the baton as they tire out at the end.
3. No matter how small what you earn is, there is a generosity to your spouse, and a commitment to the things that matter to her, that is crucial to your increase.
4. Earning less than your wife is not sufficient excuse for lack of financial budgets and plans. The monies need to come together and you each defend your budgets.
5. As a man, you must look for opportunities to increase your families prosperity, not limit your wife. See your wife as a member of your team, if she has the capacity for more, push her to it, and don’t be left out.
6. The financial seasons of life don’t happen to all concurrently. If your wife is down today and you are up, the tables may turn in your lifetime. Don’t do today what you don’t want her to do tomorrow.
7. Don’t sleep around! There is a myth where I come from that says old rich women sometimes sleep with young vibrant men to rob them of their life force and convert it for their own progress and longevity, and vice versa. The good book says, sleeping around diminishes your value to lowest common factor.
8. You are not your car! Stop wasting the family’s resources on ego boosters.
9. Encourage full disclosure. Once there is income that is undeclared it means trust has broken down, and more will soon breakdown. Sex and money are two things you ought to do together.
10. Don’t say she won’t understand. Invest in your wife’s financial intelligence. If she is more intelligent than you then learn. Good financial alignment makes for a great sex life.