Experts, Common Sense and Spiritual Sense predicts, that between 2014-2016 lies a world economic collapse. The best thing to do today, is reserve, reserve, reserve. There are basic key things to do to stay ahead of the times, and be among the company of wise ants, in the soon to arrive winter. A word is enough for the wise. If you score less than 10 Wealthy in the scorecard below, even if you live in Ibadan, ensure you attend the meeting at 7am Sharp.
1. Wealthy people spend quality time planning financially for the year, poor people think they have nothing and don’t plan.
2. Wealthy people have escrow accounts, poor people don’t even know what it is.
3. Wealthy people spend quality time with their spouses planning for the year, poor people don’t, they are happy to go to crossover night only.
4. Wealthy people have money that is safe from them, poor people can access all the money they have within two weeks.
5. Wealthy people have rules governing their money, poor people answer all the needs that come to them.
6. Wealthy people need to plan their expenses, poor people are spontaneous.
7. Wealthy couples carry each other along, one is not income, while the other stays as expense. Poor couples work against each other without knowing.
8. Wealthy couples review their financial progress weekly, haven set goals together, poor couples just coast along.
9. Wealthy couples – wives know what their husbands are doing, poor couples – wives are ignorant.
10. Wealthy husbands have what can generate income when they are dead, poor husbands are only valuable alive.
11. Wealthy couples know which spouse can keep track of family account, poor couples don’t know their strengths of weaknesses.
12. Wealthy couples have done a financial assessment before, poor couples don’t have any statement that shows their financial health.
13. Wealthy couples have coaches or mentors, poor couples have neither.
14. Wealthy couples are excited by an opportunity to seat down with other families and evaluate their finances, poor couples shun guidance and end up spending their 2014 exactly like 2013.
12th January, 2014, we are having a Couples and Singles Financial Mastery Class at 7am-8am, it’s FREE courtesy of Heaven’s Citizen Christian Centre (HCCC) 7 Olufunmilola Okikiolu Street, Off Toyin, Ikeja. If you will like to come fill this form http://goo.gl/yS8DZw, you will get an SMS inviting you to come.