I am grateful for where God has brought me thus far, it’s been an eventful and exciting journey and I’m grateful for the people that have crossed my path, nothing is accidental. Even the unplanned by man is designed by God.
I remember a few years ago, when as young teenager, I left my house at 4am in the morning with a wheelbarrow and in the company of a friend to purchase bread, for sale! It was humiliating, but it was my foundation being laid.
I contrast that with today, and I’m in no illusion that God has helped me. Can he help you too? Is there a template to follow? Is it possible for you to move from where you are to where you desire to be? The answer is Yes!! Here are a few things that helped my journey till date.
1. Be clear about where you are going.
2. Be guided, don’t go by yourself, chose a worthy mentor, whose life models their talk
3. Try, try, try, failure is not an option. If you haven’t succeeded, it isn’t over.
4. Form an alliance or network. One tree cannot make a forest, one person cannot answer “we”.
5. The last and most important point can’t be shared on a broadcast, you will need to book an appointment to see me 1:1 it can be online or offline. I am willing to meet with a few people.
To book an appointment, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Appointment with CM, and write your contact details.
God bless you