I just got confirmation from one of my mentors that he’ll be able to feature in the Mentorship Sessions with me. He’ll be out of the country for a while, but he’ll come around to ensure we can engage him and learn from him.
I’m also getting a few of my friends who have a good mixture of failures and successes to come and share their experiences with the class as well.
Register here http://goo.gl/dzFJj8
Who is this class for?
- You have tried all you know, and you are not in a good spot. This can help you get back on track.
- You want a change, you are not particularly happy with what you have achieved, and believe you can achieve more with some help.
- My teenage son is getting rebellious and no matter what I do, he doesn’t listen to me. I want to teach my children the value of work, but can’t seem to get them to do anything without my supervision.
- Something is wrong with my very important relationships, there seems to be no connection or warmth anymore. We are not fighting, but we are not in love anymore.
- I’m busy, really busy, but wondering what the long term impact of all my busy-ness is. I want to make significant impact, how can I?
- I have worked for a while, and feel I need better wisdom to sort out my finances.
If any of the above is in line with your desire, then you should register for this class. http://goo.gl/dzFJj8
There is an opportunity for a few more people to get access to a scholarship. If you qualify you will get a mail latest on Monday.
Forward this to your friends