Will you like things to turn around for the better this new month? If you have been operating a business in Nigeria, this year so far is likely to have been far from planned. First, it was the elections, then it was the Naira swap, and after that, there has been one public holiday leading to the next. The first 4 months of this year have been a bit lackluster for most. If you broke your records this April, you must be doing business that is unshakeable by the times.
If you are like most businesses, however, you want to turn things around. Would you like that? If I told you that you can implement a few things that will make your May much better than the average of the last 4 months would you be interested?
Maybe you are not doing business, you are running your career, a project, having a few relationships, or just on your own personal journey and are feeling low energy and want to turn things around for the better.
Here are a few things to do
1. Reflect on what’s not working: Take a step back and evaluate what’s not working in your life, business, or project. Identify the root causes of the problem and any limiting beliefs or behaviors that may be contributing to the situation. This reflection is crucial, if you don’t know where you are, you will be difficult to direct.
2. Set a new direction: Once you’ve identified what’s not working, set a new direction for yourself or your project. Define your goals and create a clear plan of action for how you’re going to get there. Since we are the ones who set our initial goals, we can reset them. Take out time to dream about big possibilities again and create another one for yourself. Don’t just put your castles in the air, however, also put a foundation in place for achieving it.
3. Get support: Turning things around can be challenging, so it’s important to surround yourself with supportive people who can help you stay motivated and on track. Consider working with a coach, mentor, or accountability partner. Ask your community who wants to work with you this week to achieve great things. Form a support community around your goals.
4. Take consistent action: Consistency is key when it comes to turning things around. Take daily action towards your goals, even if it’s just a small step. Celebrate your progress along the way to help you stay motivated. One of the best ways to do this is with a well-crafted challenge.
5. Be willing to make changes: Turning things around often requires making changes to your habits, routines, or mindset. Be willing to make these changes and adjust your course as needed to stay on track. What habits and routines do you need to inculcate to make your new goals achievable?
6. Stay Healthy: Make time for activities that nourish your body, mind, and soul, such as good food, exercise, meditation, or spending time with loved ones.
I am turning a few things around myself this month, something in line with what I am passionate about. If you’ll like to join me in any of them. Here is my list of challenges for the month of May
1. Green Mondays – Raking Promo Points Challenge – https://chat.whatsapp.com/IVTfklgu3qpGnhQf84DAdR
2. Rida Love Challenge – https://chat.whatsapp.com/IfOamlHjOGpDLsa0x3KNNQ
3. Love and In-touch challenge – https://chat.whatsapp.com/JofTEk6WfgbBHJehfcFHTX