Based on popular demand to become a part of a cooperative, I have decided to make this public. Anyone who joins the cooperative now, gets an opportunity to be one of the most senior people in the cooperative. Together we can grow our income and compound it. To be a part of this, you need to be a distributor with Holidays and Cash. There are many benefits to being in a cooperative, I strongly recommend that you become a part of anyone or this one if you really want to build lasting wealth. We will not be investing in anything short of Real Estate, Trading or Transportation. We’ll be leveraging on the best minds in the world to take decisions, and be leveraging on experiences from failed attempts.
Are you interested in any of these benefits?
Cooperatives are one of the best ways to starting the journey to financial mastery. Cooperatives, well run ones give you the following benefits.
1. An opportunity to develop a savings culture – you’ll be amazed what N5,000 per month for 30yrs at 20% interest per annum equates to. (Over N14 million)
2. It gives you an opportunity to be a part of big deals, and to become aware and hence find it easy to become wealthy.
H&C CMS was inaugurated by the Lagos State Government
Agency responsible for cooperatives on the 31st of March, 2010. Kicks of August 1.
This is an amazing opportunity for you to be on “ground level” from the beginning and enjoy fantastic deals and ownership opportunities in many upcoming future projects.
This cooperative is open exclusively to Holidays and Cash Distributors only. Membership of the cooperative is by first being an active distributor with Holidays and Cash, and then applying online to be a member of the cooperative.
Holidays and Cash wanted to secure some mouthwatering deals for its distributors and we were informed that the only way to do this and be 100% legitimate, was to create an official cooperative.
This cooperative provides a legal framework for us to achieve a lot of exciting new things that are planned locally for H&C Nigeria and for the international business.
Now together we can achieve the following 100% legally. . .
- We can encourage and motivate our cooperative members to SAVE
- We can give loans to members, helping them to achieve their dreams. . .
i.e. Expensive cars, vacations they cannot immediately afford, childrens school fees, emergencies or even build their dream home!
- We can create a welfare pool to support our ranked distributors who are having significant events
- We can invest together and give our members an opportunity to earn a fantastic additional income
- We can begin to take giant strides together towards the starting of a whole group of companies. . .
i.e. H&C Microfinance Bank, H&C Mortgage, H&C Shopping Mall, H&C Farms, H&C Transport, H&C Airlines, H&C Halls and Hotels, H&C properties and Estates, etc..
Things are starting to get very exciting here in Nigeria, with a
whole host of possibilities for us and our families to share in.
Monthly Savings Plan (5,000 10,000, 15,000, 20,000, 30,000, 40,000, 50,000 100,000 and above.)
Each member of the cooperative has a monthly savings plan, this is set to a minimum of N5,000 per month. This savings plan gives the member a history with the cooperative as is the basis of members being entitled for loans, welfare packages and other privileges available to the cooperative. The money’s that members contribute as savings is used for loans at fair interest rates. This also means that members will get profits on their savings whenever they decided to end their savings or liquidate it.
Share Capital Investment (Multiples of N50,000)
The share capital investments are what the club will use for capital investments for short term and long term return on investment. While the Savings is for members to get loans and for a few small time easily cashable opportunities. The windows for investment into the cooperative are every 3 months. If you miss payment in July for August the next time you have is October.
Share Capital Maximum Guidelines
Paid Affiliates can invest a maximum of N100,000
Bronze Distributors can have a maximum of N200,000
Silver Distributors can have a maximum of N1,000,000
Gold Distributors can have a maximum of N5,000,000
Platinum Distributors can have a maximum of N50,000,000
To become a member of the cooperative you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a Distributor of H&C and have an active Privilege Pack and
- You must invest a minimum of N50,000 in the “Share Capital Investment” scheme and or
- You must invest a minimum of N5,000 per month in the “Monthly Savings Plan” scheme
|The Cooperative Made Easy
Here are a few things you need to know about the cooperative.
Registration into the Cooperative costs N1,500
- Forms should be picked up or submitted with N1,500 for registration
- Once forms have been duly filled they can be scanned and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent to
The Cooperative % Holidays and Cash Ltd.
3rd Floor Onigbagbo House
71 Allen Avenue
- Membership of cooperative is subject to Exco approval and will be confirmed via email.
- Savings will begin to count from the next month from payment.
- Payments are hence advised to be paid before the 30th of previous month.
- Payment for Savings or Share capital should be confirmed by filling a form showing amount, and method of payment (Bank or EGP) EGP equivalent for N5,000 will be $35. for N1,500 will be $11