Some days back a friend of mine called in from the UK and to inquire about some things. I’m no longer a stranger to these questions. Who is SEFTEG, What is Treasuline Interlink into? What do you think about Nospetco? What about Wealthsolutions or Wealthspinners, I hear you are doing something as well, what do you suggest? Talk to me my friend, not the online gist, personal advice for your friend that has a healthy risk appetite but doesn’t want to throw away his money.
What makes people think I’ll give a different advice to people online than I will to my friends? I actually won’t, I personally try to the best of my ability to be consistent with all around me, friend or acquaintance. I value a good name above riches…and you can be sure of where I learnt that from.
After I analyzed things for my friend, he decided to go with one of they HYIP’s, he wanted to earn big and quick, at the same time he wanted me to manage it for him. He proposed that I should invest the money in HYIPs on this behalf, tell him which I used and he’ll pay me a percentage of his returns for my help. That since my eyes are closer to the market, he’ll want me to help him time it. I was also very clear to him, that these schemes were time bound and that if any went burst with his money in it, he would not hold me responsible.
After a week of discussing, my friend sent in his money, he agreed to my terms, and I to his. He’s far away, and doesn’t want to be left out of the “goings-on”. He also decided to invest less than he discussed with me on the phone. In his words, this is the amount I can afford to loose. Investing in some of these schemes is like gambling, you hit some, you loose some. When spreading your portfolio however, it is better you balance it along the lines of risk as well. Don’t put all your money into HYIPs except you stole the money!
This deal with my friend and many other requests and meetings after it opened my eyes to some interesting realities and I think this will benefit some people. Particularly those who have been reading on this site for long and have been salivating at how much knowledge they have, but have been powerless to act on these information because they don’t have money. Don’t loose hope, this is for you.
1. You don’t need to have your own money to invest, you only need to be trustworthy. There are many people out of the country and many others not in Lagos who want to take part in whats happening in Nigeria. You can be very transparent with them on where you are putting their money and earn a smaller percentage of their returns for services rendered. If you don’t trust yourself, I’ll be willing to help you.
2. You don’t need to be in Lagos to benefit from whatever you want to benefit from. All you need do is be willing to pay a service charge (usually on returns not investment). I’m sure that apart from myself and my people, there are people on this site who will be willing to render service as well.
3. There is an opportunity to get more money into our economy from overseas. Your friends and colleagues overseas have credit cards. This means they are entitled to using money that is not theirs, at charges less than you can make for them here. If my friend for example is able to secure some cash on his debit card and puts it into a proper investment club in Nigeria, he’ll be a genius. I actually know someone who is doing this to buy informed shares – believe me, if you are knowledgeable you can’t loose.
4. Different people have different risk appetites. You can manage money for your friends by understanding their risk appetites and the avenues that exist. If they are gamblers, go for one of the ponzi’s or pyramid schemes, you’ll never know how much time they have. If you reckon you got to know before most people, then you can trust that there are some “mugus” whose daylight will shine when you have gone to sleep. The best time to invest in some of these schemes is before anybody has a record of collecting money… Noah’s ark was not built in the rain. Selah! If they are however long term focused people who want to take calculated risks, I’ll recommend any company you are sure are dealing in the stock market. Nigerian stocks are penny stocks and are going nowhere but up… you can take that to the bank! I can give you guarantees on some outside of ours if you contact me directly.
5. Finally if all you can do is just send an email or get information across to a loved one, don’t worry, there is something coming up for you soon. I want to be able to put up a post in December 26 this year, for people who have become mega rich by visiting this site and being informed to testify. My vision in this regard is nothing less than 50 Millionaires (that means more than 10 million invested) who are regular visitors and hopefully sponsors for this site.
It started out as an indecent proposal, but now it’s a win-win. Take a look around you, there are people you can help, and you can fashion it into a win win. Talking of win win, I think GGR is a fantastic win-win, go have a look, ensure you read the one page summary. Also watch out for GFS reloaded… coming soon.