It’s another Sunday! If it was not going to be a positive day can it at least be a neutral day? I fear not! If the percentage of people on the wrong path is anything to go by, then more harm happens on Sunday’s than good.
Many churches will meet today, most of them synagogues of Satan! You will not identify them by their Charisma or lack of it. You will not identify them by how exciting their messages sound or the lack of it. They are best decoded if you are close enough to see their fruits, but on the pulpit where they preach, if you truly love the truth and are discerning you will know. The chances that you will know if you have worshiped there for long however is 0.01%.
To the church in Smyrna, Jesus says, “I know your afflictions and your poverty—yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan” – Rev 2:9
Tell tales that you are in the Synagogue of Satan!
- Majority gathered there claim to be Jews but are not (Jews – Believers in Jesus, In Love with Jesus, Disciples of Jesus Rom 2:28-29), carefully thinking about it though, you realize that 99% of that crowd is lying. Some have been saved for 5- 25yrs yet they have nobody they are discipling (Of course, people claim to be discipling their toddlers, I’m not talking about that type of fake confession). Tell me how can you be a Christian without first being a disciple? (Acts 11:26). How can you claim to be a disciple when you don’t have a disciple? How can you claim to love Jesus when his surest commandment is being disobeyed?
- For majority who worship in the synagogue of Satan, the words that prioritize Jesus, that show that materialism, prosperity and the use of God is a taboo is irritating to them. They actually go out of their way to slander those who proclaim things contrary to the messages of their gods. To the church of Philadelphia in Asia Minor, Jesus says, “I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you” Rev 3:9
- The messages are pleasing to the flesh. The messages are about achievement, greatness, success, prosperity, advancement. Apply the test of eternity to the message, apply the test of Jesus’ glorification to the message, and you’ll realize that you are in a den of robbers. God is for use, scripture is for self. God is not God in these synagogues! If you want to be great or influential, accept Jesus – what you have accepted is the Jesus that is a tool for greatness and influence. I really hope you can feel the fire beneath your seat. You are being warmed by these fires like a frog on gradual heat, oblivious to the fact that the water is boiling because the temperature did not suddenly change!
- Your self esteem is hinged on having and becoming, not on Christ! These synagogues depress your ego! You hear the testimonies, see the lineup of cars, listen to the message, and in your heart you confess – “My time will come, this year is my year”. The things that God hates – greed, covetousness, jealousy and the likes have been repackaged and rebranded into aspiration, desire and faith. You don’t realize that once you have Jesus you have all things! No, Jesus has been underpriced and undervalued. Salvation looks like step 1 in a 7 step ladder where greater things are in stock. Thoughts like, I’ll rather be poor and have Jesus, than be the richest man in the world without him, don’t make so much sense to these gatherings. They are always quick to ask, can’t I have both? No! you can’t have both, you can’t serve God and mammon! God wants us to love him with ALL. Read your Bible… ALL. When you love someone with ALL, there is no space for anything else. They tell you that you can be better, when you should be dead! They tell you to dream big, when the one who died for you has a dream! Jesus said in order to follow him, you must be willing to take what is dearest to you and kiss it good bye for his sake – Luke 14:33.
- You are rich, or at least the Pastor is rich, but internally you are both poor. The bible says what is highly praised by men, is lightly esteemed by God! Those of the synagogue of Satan receive their praises from men, while the person whose approval you should really be after is God’s. God’s position is clear in scriptures, judgement is looming over this generation. I can hear the pastors and congregations voicing the same words the people voiced to Jeremiah! “Why is God talking like this? What did we do to deserve this?” The evil going on is difficult for those perpetrating it to discern. The Pastors are lost, and their congregations are simply going with the motions. No significant growth or development has happened in many lives for decades, but they are sucked into the social dynamics of the synagogues. In God’s views, they are afflicted and poor, but before the world, they drive range rovers that are not near eternal!
Don’t take my word for it, read it yourself Jer 16:9-13 ” 9. God-of-the-Angel-Armies, the God of Israel, says, “Watch this! I’m about to banish smiles and laughter from this place. No more brides and bridegrooms celebrating. And I’m doing it in your lifetime, before your very eyes. 10-13 “When you tell this to the people and they ask, ‘Why is God talking this way, threatening us with all these calamities? We’re not criminals, after all. What have we done to our God to be treated like this?’ tell them this: ‘It’s because your ancestors left me, walked off and never looked back. They took up with the no-gods, worshiped and doted on them, and ignored me and wouldn’t do a thing I told them. And you’re even worse! Take a good look in the mirror—each of you doing whatever you want, whenever you want, refusing to pay attention to me. And for this I’m getting rid of you, throwing you out in the cold, into a far and strange country. You can worship your precious no-gods there to your heart’s content. Rest assured, I won’t bother you anymore.’
What was the offense of God’s people – Israel? The same offence of the Church organizations today
- We learn faith from our fathers and simply walked in their shoes without thinking. We followed our ancestors to ignore God. If I decide to mention names, the chances that your father will feature is 99.9%
- We took our fathers acts to the next level, by doing whatever we want, whenever we wanted and refusing to pay attention to Jesus. Think about this… our testimonies are not about becoming more Christly, or growing in stature. Our testimonies are things, how we have got what we want.
- In this slight deviation to idolatry, God says he’ll so push us to our no-gods to our hearts content. Meaning we’ll be lost and we wouldn’t even be able find our way back anymore.
God’s judgement is on the horizon. Things that worked will begin to cease to work. Listen attentively, don’t be caught alive in the synagogue of Satan. Come out of her, and be separate to God! (Jer 51:45, Rev 18:4)
We are starting a 40 day Bible Study challenge. You can simply add me on whatsapp and request to be added.