“Question 3 for winning a Samsung GT-S3100 – “What is the full meaning of KB and MB” You can answer the questions now that you see question 3. Answers to be sent to seun.adelana at gmail.com”
“We played the flute for you, and you did not dance; we sang a dirge and you did not mourn. For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, ‘He has a demon.’ The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, ‘Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.’ But wisdom is proved right by her deeds.” -Matthew 11:18,19
Excuses are monuments of fools, they are tools of the incompetent, he that is wise, will not live by them! Excuses are the reasons failures give for failing! Wisdom is never proven by words, it’s proven by deeds. John has a demon and Jesus is a glutton and a drunkard, hence the generation of old armed themselves with the tools of the incompetent. Their generation didn’t start giving excuses however, it started from the first time man displayed disobedience, Adam opened his mouth “The woman that you gave me, gave me and I ate”. Today however, thousands of years after, men are still forever limited by their excuses!
What is your excuse? What reason have you given yourself to condone and accommodate where you currently are? Are you living true to your potentials? Are you capable of doing more or being more than where you currently are? What is limiting you? You don’t have a choice? Or you have given yourself no other choice? Almost 2yrs ago, I saw the true light and possibilities of what Avenues to Wealth (then Holidays and Cash) could become. I came from Malaysia filled with passion for possibilities. It amazes me how almost two years later, some of the people I shared the opportunity with, have managed to either stay on the same spot or actually fall behind. The company listened objectively to every objection and limitation communicated to it, and have made moves to change everything and make things better. Today, the company is light years ahead of it’s past, yet, some have heard the flute and not danced, they even listened to the dirge and still refused to mourn. What’s your excuse?
I’m writing to you again today, motivated by love, and angry at so much waste of potential. You have got nothing to loose, if you act. I’m tired of people questioning me about not telling them well enough, it’s embarrassing when people come for events like the Award Ceremony see the 6000+ Crowd and blame me for not being a good friend. I am making sure, that I cease to be your excuse! In the last 2yrs, we have grown in quadruples from 6,000 to 25,000 distributors. In the next one year, our desire and plan is to grow to 200,000 and by God’s grace, we will! Don’t wait until you see Avenues to Wealth on Newsline, it may happen this week, don’t wait for CNN endorsement, it’s on the way already. Don’t wait until the buzz becomes epidermic. Don’t wait to be told by people you should have normally told. Do your thorough research if you must, but don’t let excuses hinder you from making progress.
Don’t merely listen to me, if you know I’m on your journey’s path, follow me. Wisdom is proved by her deeds, not words. Every failure has an excuse, even the failure to participate has it’s own. Sometimes not knowing that what we have is an excuse is one of the greatest hindrances to progress.
Try these on for size
1. I don’t have money – Some people that borrowed then, have paid up fully and are doing well today.
2. I did Clubfreedom or Getaway Club or one other club ….., and lost all my credibility, I can’t do it again – Some did again, and are being thanked by their people today. Today, they have also joined in seeing that it’s in no way similar.
3. I don’t have any other friends other than the ones we both got involved in previous network marketing opportunities, they won’t listen to me – Some have gone back, and are far from where you are now.
4. I don’t understand it. – Some of us bought the privilege pack long before we understood, because we bought into someone. Now we understand and are even adding extra benefits
5. I want to get a job first, I don’t have a job – well, some people got their job opportunities while presenting the value chain consulting services to organizations.
6. I can’t talk to people – who asked you to talk to people, and have you not been talking to people since then? Many who couldn’t have learnt how to, you can’t escape from building social and sales skills, even if what you want to be is a cook.
7. I’m afraid, I don’t know how to do these things, and I don’t want to lose my money – Well, you will lose your money! We all lose our money, most times we try to lose it in exchange for value, sometimes we look back in time and wonder where it all went.
The mindset that produces excuses is different from the mindset that succeeds. Take responsibility for your life, and tell your subconscious mind – if it is to be, it is up to me!
As soon as we come back from Singapore, we will begin to market Avenues to Wealth properly. For the last one year, I have been focusing no the privilege pack and ensuring that it’s really loaded with value. By God’s grace we have gone far with that today, our next phase is consolidating on the value and doing real marketing.
It’s been an exciting 2yrs, will you join us in this next one year or are you willing to wait to see us clock 5? You that you decided to join us on this ride, will you still be driving? Or are you going to let any excuse throw you off the plane?