Don’t Miss What God is Doing!
When He wanted to change the world, He started with a Carpenters son and 12 disciples. God’s greatness usually manifests from small places. When God wanted to collapse house of Eli, and move away from their priesthood, he grooms their replacement in the same house, a young boy serving and totally committed. Goliath killers don’t usually come from the Kings army. God uses the foolish things of this world, to confound the wise.
150yrs ago, Pastors and men of spiritual authority in America had black slaves, and thought it was scriptural to have them! They worshiped God, studied the bible, prayed, and didn’t see the error in treating another human being like a piece of property! When they gave these slaves an extra piece of meat at Christmas, they thought themselves generous. It was a blind spot, and they were dangerously deceived! The lens through which they read the scripture was marred by lack of revelation. They believed what they had been taught, and found justification for it.
Do you know that the Church today has blind spots? Lies that we have learnt, that prevent us from accessing the best of God for His Church. This conference is about receiving revelation that makes the desire of God birthed in the midst of the earth.
The words below belong to Jesus Himself! What does this mean?
Matthew 7:21-23 – 21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’
1. It means accepting the lordship of Jesus and calling him Lord alone is not enough.
2. It means the final destination we all seek is not Heaven, but the Kingdom of Heaven.
3. It means the Kingdom of Heaven is only accessible to those who do the will of the Father.
4. It means the father doesn’t have plenty of wills, he has one will and true followers of Jesus should know it.
5. Many will not know that they were not saved until judgment day, they would have been dangerously deceived.
6. The capacity to do things in God’s name without prioritizing God’s will exists.
7. It is possible for Jesus to deny people who did great wonders and laudable projects in his name.
8. Doing great things in God’s name, without doing that one thing most important to God, is termed lawlessness. By these standards, the lawless ones are already here.
Register Here so you can have a seat and not need to Queue outside!
15th, 16th, 17th May 2014. Heaven’s Citizens Christian Centre, 7 Olufunmilola Okikiolu Street, Off Toyin, Ikeja