How on earth can you start a serious game without counting the scores as you play? How on earth can you not take your finances (life) serious by not keeping score?
Trust me when I say it’s difficult to make any meaning out of journey without knowing where you currently are, spelling out where you are going, and double checking along the way.
For your life to make sense financially, there are 6 boxes that you will do well to fill. You need to fill them before you start, and fill them every week as the year progresses and you have lost 3 weeks already. It’s populating these boxes that allows you to
1. Recognise Opportunities.
2. Identify where you are, and precisely what you need to get to where you are going.
3. Differentiate between capital gains deals and cash flow deals and which you need to trade for the other at what times of your life.
4. Track your progress proactively.
5. Identify who you should collaborate with for what.
6. Work together better as a couple.
These 6 boxes, and what you do with them, is a crucial difference between the rich and the poor.
This Sunday at 7am – 8am @HCCC, I’m helping some people to populate their boxes, and some others to track their progress. You can fill this form to enroll and get a reminder http://goo.gl/yS8DZw
Don’t run 2014 in the dark, some people are just running and wishing.